Welcome to Website www.MilosCafe.nyc – Milos Café & Yogurt Bar New York!
- 1. Intellectual Property :: The MilosCafe.nyc Website, including any content appearing on or accessible through the Website, is protected by copyright. Any adaptation, reproduction or distribution thereof is hereby strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized. All images uploaded on this Website are licensed acquired and remain copyright to their respective owners. Except for a single temporary copy in a single computer’s memory and a single permanent copy to be used by user, the information contained herein may not be used, copied, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered or stored for subsequent use, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the express prior written consent of MilosCafe.nyc.
- 3. Cookies :: Our site may use ‘cookies’ to record information. A cookie is a small data file that Web sites store on your hard drive when you visit them. Cookies allow us to measure activity on our site and to improve your user experience by remembering your passwords and viewing preferences, and allowing you to visit various sections. Cookies allow us to determine which areas and features of our site are most popular by measuring user activity. This information allows us to make improvements and updates to improve your MilosCafe.nyc experience.
- 4. Links to Other Sites :: The Web Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not to be considered as an endorsement by Company of the contents of such third-party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials residing on such third party Web sites. Accessing linked third-party Web sites is at your own risk.
- 5. Exclusion of Liability :: COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
- 6. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages :: IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity :: Unless otherwise expressly provided in a Legal Notice, the COMPANY has no aggregate liability to you for any claims arising from the use of the Materials. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- 8. General :: This Company is based in New York (New York) United States and makes no claims the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Web Site. Some US states, and foreign countries provide rights in addition to those above, or do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties, or liability for incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you or there may be state provisions which supersede the above. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder. These terms may only be amended in a writing signed by an authorized officer of MilosCafe.nyc and are governed by the laws of United States and the State of New York.